Thursday, October 20, 2016

Letting it Out!

So, it seems I always have something to talk about! (At least that's what my husband says.) The number of times I interrupt others who are having their own thoughts, watching TV, etc. is on the rise! But I can't seem to help it. My mind is always working and I want to share my thoughts and ideas with someone. 

I am a mother of two, wife, and elementary school teacher. I rarely have time to "stop", and even when I do, I am still thinking about millions of things. I am really hopeful that I can use this blog to "let it all out". I've found in my personal and professional life that sometimes we just need to connect with others who have similar interests. 

I hope to keep things interesting here! I'm sure there are many other working parents out there balancing family life, work life, and social life! I plan to give myself a little relief by blogging about my thoughts. I hope others can enjoy my posts as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment